AVIC411.com

X930BT problem - Will not scroll in music or map

Hello all.

I just had my 930 installed at a local shop. I didn't want the bypass done as I had it done on my old D3 and it created problems for me (night mode would not activate) I thought to myself, I wont ask for the bypass this time. Of course I didn't think I had to tell them NOT to do the bypass... Turns out they did it even without me asking... Lesson learned. I was so tired of waiting and the night mode worked so I just said ok.

Anyway, my 930 will not scroll. I asume it would be like a smart phone how you flick the screen a bit and it scrolls but mine will not. As soon as my finger touches the screen it will select that audio track. I have tried everything. The map is even worse. If I touch the screen the red circle appears, but it will not move. I can not look ahead on the map, or get the red circle to move almost at all, and if it does move it will only move a bit and not to were I touched...

Anyone else have similar problems? Could the bypass be affecting the unit? Any help would be appeciated.