AVIC411.com

im tired of waiting for pioneer to do something about all the hangups the avh-8400bh has. i say its time that we litter the internet with the issues. post all over message boards the problems you are having, post it on their facebook page, post it everywhere. im sure if pioneer sees they are getting terrible reviews on the unit, they will do something

i say its time that we litter the internet with the issues. post all over message boards the problems you are having, post it on their facebook page, post it everywhere. im sure if pioneer sees they are getting terrible reviews on the unit, they will do something

It has never worked before.

As compared to my last radio which was a Clarion NX409, this radio is shit hot. The clarion starting locking up just outside of my warranty period. Eventually all functions other than radio caused the touch screen to completely lockup.

Like I said, other than APPRADIO not being worth my time, I love it. SD card is my fav part i think. I put a 32GB card in it and can watch both movies and all my music with no problems.

What do you not like about it?

originally it was that i couldnt listen to the ipod while in appmode, but i got that figured out. right now off the top of my head, the issues i have with it are the touch screen not functioning, the whole having to wait for your phone to pair to your unit before you can plug it into the cable, and my ipod constantly locking up because of the unit. also im tired of the iphone jumping directly to dock connector when plugged in, which overides all the unit controls, even if the unit is on mute, the iphone music plays on its own and starts blasting through the speakers. and when using appmode, pandora sounds like crap and only works on the front speakers