AVIC411.com

Options for x910bt

I have an X910bt that I have had modded for a while, I forget which mods I had installed but at some point my bluetooth stopped working so I decided to reflash it using the following guide: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/33431-hybrid-4001-cnsd-300fm-guide-updated/

I decided to give European maps a shot since I am stationed in Germany now and would be nice to not to have to rely on my garmin all the time. The flash went great, however the GPS isn't working.. I might not have given it enough time to pick up a good signal but by the time I called it quits it had 4 satellites locked, however the green bar was still blinking on the GPS status page, also the little satellite image had a red X over it. Should I take it as it won't work here, or as it still hasn't locked?

My other problem is that I still can't get the BT to work. It won't scan for devices and my phone can't detect it. When I go to turn the BT off and then back on it gives me a fatal error and reboots the unit.

Any suggestions, I would really like to get the BT to work again. Maybe I should download the firmware from Pioneer and go that route?

Thank you