AVIC411.com

Please ANYONE HELP ME !!!

my F 900 BT shuts down after 10 seconds after the blue screen comes on. I tried to fix it with FX 3.1 complete firmware image which I found on this site and everything seems to work the way that it should until I get to the point when it says update from SD card/MMC then it says in red letters cannot find winceimg.cks file. I'm not very good with computers so I don't really know what this means is this something I can download and put on an SD card and if so where can I download it from? please please can someone explain this to me because there's no way I can afford to have it fixed by pioneer. I just need some detailed

wince is windows ce, the operating system. you will need to get the latest version you can find on here and put it on your sd card along with the firmware image. when prompted to update wince from sd card select yes. then copy the firmare to your flash disk and away you go. good luck. always copy your flash disk as a backup before you do any mods, its the golden rule!