AVIC411.com

Appradio's apps works with Ipad 2! with display out & appradio extension! Pics in topic

Hellow there!

First: thanks mike for the appradio extension!

I've tested this with the ipad 1 and like others say it does't support the screen-size (with appradio extension)

After a while now that I have the Ipad 2, I did jailbreak it on 5.1.1 and the apps are coming up just like normal also recharching (appradio extension).

SO I think I found the solution!

There's is an extension called: DISPLAY OUT!!! :eek: (which you can find in Cydia! and yess also free! , if people are interested I can give the cydia source) It does not work with app radio app, it stops like it isn't connected keeping the screen with setting and everything.

Screen resolution can be set in: it's 1080p :mrgreen: (in display out menu with ipad2 and iphone 4s)

But If I start Tomtom (jailbroken app :P) It works like normal (for 5 seconds because I've have not connected my video cable of the app radio, so if got the message that I can't watch videos while driving :x )

Some Pics ; -) : (sorry they are crappy, had to be fast 8) )

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

So how I played around with it: open appradio with display out with disabled, open tomtom app, and displayout will automatically turn back on , i guess?:P

Enjoy

I'll connect my cable soon or bypass :mrgreen: so I can test this fully. Are some people who can test this?!