AVIC411.com

Please Help with Z140BH and AppRadio

OK, I am using my IPHONE 4S with the z140bh head unit and I am having some issues. I downloaded the AVICFeeds and the AppRadio app from the Itunes store on my IPHONE 4S. With the phone plugged in using the Pioneer IPHONE cable, and I open the APPRADIO app I don't see the Contacts icon. It looks like all the others are there except for the contacts icon. I found a thread online that said I needed to change a setting on the IPHONE under settings, and then the Privacy tab. This is where things get strange. On my IPHONE I went into settings and there was no Privacy option. I know I have seen it in there before. To make sure I looked at my IPOD Touch 4th gen and sure enough the Privacy tab is right there in the settings. Then I downloaded the same apps on my IPOD Touch because I usually leave it plugged into the head unit. After downloading, but before opening the app on the IPOD Touch, I checked to make sure the privacy app was still present, and it was. I then opened the AppRadio app on the IPOD Touch. Then I exited the app and went back to settings and the privacy tab is now gone. All the other categories are there, but no privacy. I deleted the AppRadio app from the IPOD Touch thinking that would put the privacy tab back where it should be. Nope, still gone. What is going on here? I searched Google and found nobody reporting a issue like this. Either I am the luckiest guy in the world, or I am not doing something correctly. I have contacted Pioneer Tech Support via email but they haven't replied in the last three days since sending the email. So I was hoping someone here might know what my problem is and how to correct it. I want to thank you ahead of time for your help.

NCH

• 2 months later...