AVIC411.com

Issue with rolling back to appradio 1.8.2. from 2.0! Help needed

This is a continued discussion from another thread on this site concerning rolling back from appradio 2.0 to 1.8.2.

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/34188-appradio-extensions-20-beta-full-iphone-control/page__st__645

If there is anyone that has accomplished this.. please let me know.

Odepaj has been great with assisting me with troubleshooting this reloading issue... Thanks again Odepaj!

Currently I have the orginal appradio 1.8.2.ipa and a cracked version of appradio 1.8.2.ipa (Odepaj provided via dropbox)

Both will upload into my itunes libary but when I try to install the app and sync my iphone 4S... It starts and then says "appradio failed to install".

That's about were I am with this......... sucks

My iphone 4S is jailbroke with 5.1.1.

Any help would greatly be appreciated

Not that I think it would affect anything but what version of iTunes are you running?

And for the case of the cracked .ipa, do you have Appsync installed?

You might try rebooting the phone and your computer and try again.

I'm absolutely puzzled by this problem, because I had updated the app on my phone but then did exactly what you're trying to do so I could get back to v1.8.2

Not that I think it would affect anything but what version of iTunes are you running?

And for the case of the cracked .ipa, do you have Appsync installed?

You might try rebooting the phone and your computer and try again.

I'm absolutely puzzled by this problem, because I had updated the app on my phone but then did exactly what you're trying to do so I could get back to v1.8.2

I tried this process of adding the original and cracked 1.8.2 .ipa's to two different version of iTunes (current iTunes on pc and older iTunes on a laptop) both acted the same with the " appradio failed to install.

I'm not sure what appsync is but can download it to my iPhone if you think it will assist with uploading one of the version of 1.8.2 without the use of iTunes.

I did the same exact thing you did but I get the error. Totally sucks.. I work as a network engineer, so I'm not totally helpless but when it comes to apple/Mac I'm pretty weak....

I tried this process of adding the original and cracked 1.8.2 .ipa's to two different version of iTunes (current iTunes on pc and older iTunes on a laptop) both acted the same with the " appradio failed to install.

I'm not sure what appsync is but can download it to my iPhone if you think it will assist with uploading one of the version of 1.8.2 without the use of iTunes.

I did the same exact thing you did but I get the error. Totally sucks.. I work as a network engineer, so I'm not totally helpless but when it comes to apple/Mac I'm pretty weak....

Go into Cydia and search for "AppSync for iOS 5.0+" and install that. If nothing comes up go into your Cydia sources and add "http://repo.hackyouriphone.org/" let that load up and then do the same search for AppSync again. After that is installed, the cracked .ipa file should work (it might make your original .ipa work also so test them both).

I only suggest hackyouriphone.org because it's the source I used for AppSync so I know that that deb works.

Go into Cydia and search for "AppSync for iOS 5.0+" and install that. If nothing comes up go into your Cydia sources and add "http://repo.hackyouriphone.org/" let that load up and then do the same search for AppSync again. After that is installed, the cracked .ipa file should work (it might make your original .ipa work also so test them both).

I only suggest hackyouriphone.org because it's the source I used for AppSync so I know that that deb works.

Ok so I loaded appsync. Now how should I reload the original and/or cracked versions.. From computer via iTunes or straight from the iPhone?

It seems Pioneer have pulled the AppRadio app completely from iTunes, so to make things easier for people who need to downgrade or for anyone who just needs a working AppRadio app, I'm going to link the cracked .ipa in here.

https://dl.dropbox.c....8.2cracked.zip

Edit: For this to work on your iPhone, it needs to be jailbroken with AppSync installed.