AVIC411.com

Hi, this is my first post. My AppRadio 2 is connected to my iPad 2 that's mounted on a Ram Mount than Bluetooth'd to my iPhone 5 for data. Both iPhone and iPad are jail broken running 6.1. ProTube works great and with the add on you can download file as video or audio to play anytime. Waze works great when you press disconnect on iPad displaying Map on iPad allowing Pandora to display on AR2 with the navigation voice reducing music volume. BT Phone works great on AR2 except person talking to can't hear very well and says there's lots of static (guessing mic isn't the greatest). Pandora works great. Do wish their was a Bluetooth option to play directly from iPhone 5. Have a few questions if anyone could share.

Is there a better mic that's comparable?

How can I get Siri button to display on AR2?

How do I get unsupported apps to display on AR2? Most apps will work when started on iPad but the touch does not work on AR2 get the Xfinger..

Where can I find the newest AppRadio Extensions and will it work for me? Thinks it's like beta 6.

Thanks,

Robert