AVIC411.com

After running to the store earlier today, my F700BT seems to have become unfunctional. My unit will turn on when I turn on the car, show the splash screen for about 20 seconds then shut off. The lights for the buttons shut off as well and pressing the buttons does nothing. My unit is un-hacked, the only changes I made were to use custom images for the splash screen and menu icons, and replace the navigation sounds with blank sound files. After some searching on the forums, I found several other threads with similar problems so I've been trying to work through the various fixes
posted.

Unfortunately, nothing has seemed to work so far. I'd like to be able to try the Basic Reboot Loop Fix, but when I boot into testmode, the Windows CE desktop only for a second or two before the unit shuts off again. As far as I can find, that's not quite exactly the problem that other people were having, so I'm unsure if my issues is a common one, or a brand new problem.

I'm in the process of downloading the files from the FormatMBR thread, but really would like to avoid the 'nuclear' option if possible. If anyone has any ideas of what's going on, or other things I could try before I follow the FormatMBR instructions, I'd really appreciate it.