AVIC411.com

About musiXmatch, does anybody knows this app?

i found carmediaplayer good in funtionality, but very essential.

it just gives you a cover, song name, obviously, author, and the timeline, but no lyrics.

poor.

i like the sliding library of the iphone's landscape mode, but once selected a song, it doesn't allow to set to a certain point of its timeline, and no lyrics here too.

....i was looking for some cydia tweak, then i've found this app.

does anybody knows it?

i think it should be great on our devices, it's similar to iphone's music app,  its design is great, and funtionality, too, but has a magnificient landscape mode....with a few correction it could be the final solution for those of us who likes to get song lyrics in real time, syncronized with music, plus album covers and song's timeline...

i want to be clear, i'm not on business with them, plus everybody can try it on itunes for free, but i want you to know i'll write them, to say to send this app to the appradio developer website, and make it AppMode compatible.

post-77490-0-22396700-1367078497_thumb.png

post-77490-0-32112400-1367078504_thumb.png

I think once you hit the disclaimer, pioneer will never let anybody give them any responsibility about it, pioneer is free from it...

Plus, there is a plenty of thread in this forum about "skipping warning message" and "bypass handbreak issue"....so, come on!

everybody here is mature enough to understand how important is to keep your own eyes on the road.

it's not for me...it's just for my babe or my friends, going out together in my car :-) our guest.....i want to impress them!! :)

I would have never bought a 2 din radio to see a rds radio station. :-)

So, what do you think about the app? Don't you think it's cool?!