AVIC411.com

avic z2 bluetooth problem

hey guys, recently purchased a z2 and have since put in an updated hdd with the z3 software.  I just installed the nd bt1 module and have my phone connected.  my problem is that when I make a call or someone calls me, the sound quality will be good for about 30 to 60 secs, then it starts cutting out and buzzing, making it impossible to understand what the person i'm talking to is saying.  they seem to be able to hear me fine, but I am unable to hear or understand them.  anyone else have this problem?  ive tried searching but I can't find anything.  tia

I did some testing.  my phone is a Motorola atrix hd and it consistently has this problem.  I hooked my wifes iphone 5 up and talked for about 15 minutes with zero issues.  I turned the bt off on my phone and deleted all paired devices and repaired with my stereo, still cuts out when talking to someone.  they can hear me fine but after about 30 seconds they become distorted and its impossible to understand them.  anybody have any clues?