AVIC411.com

Galaxy S4 + ARliberator VS iPhone 5 + ARextensions

Galaxy S4 + ARliberator VS iPhone 5 + ARextensions?

I want to hear from people that have had experience with both setups. Which is better and what are the pros and cons? From looking at videos of a S3 and Arliberator it seems way faster and less buggy.

Arliberator it seems way faster and less buggy.

that´s right, arliberator runs very smooth and fast.

my setup is HTC ONE X and iPod 4, both connected to my Appradio. With iPod/iPhone you get the original Appradio surface with optional displaying the iPod/iPhone surface. With android devices and Arliberator you get only the android surface. You have to decide for yourself which one you prefer.

Biggest disadvantage of Arliberator is that it seems (for me, arliberator forum says it should work) that it can´t use the Appradios GPS receiver. When connecting my iPod i have good signal strenght immediately, with Android it is very poor, depending on the position of my HTC in my car.

So, i am using iPod for navigation and offline music and my android for phone functions and all that needs an internet connection. mostly i have only my ipod attached because it has all the funczionallity i need

So you have both connected? what cables did you use to get both devices working? Ive noticed that on my galaxy S4 i need to turn off and on the gps for it to catch most of the time. So all in all in terms of functionality the ipod will be better?

The iPod is alwas connected with the original iPod/iPhone cable. The HTC is connected with a cable similar to this one: http://www.amazon.de/BestOfferBuy-Micro-Adapter-Kabel-Smartphone/dp/B00AAC87NU/ref=sr_1_40?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1368604741&sr=1-40&keywords=mhl+adapter with an additional cigarette lighter plug mounted behind the dashboard (use an cigarette lighter plug with at least 1A, otherwise the device uses more power than the charger can charge). The Galaxy S3 Needs a different Adapter because it has a different PIN usage, i don´t know how it is with the S4.

Meanwhile i got the Appradios GPS working with Arliberator, you have to tick a box in the developer Settings, in german it´s called "falsche Positionen" in english speaking Forums they are always talking about "mock positions" so maybe this it what it´s called.

If Appradio extensions would run as smooth as Arliberator i would prefer using the iPod.

Kind regards, Martin