AVIC411.com

z150 back up camera

so i have a 2013 silverado 1500 LT with a backup camera, no bose and onstar.  i was told by a guy on another forum that the pac rp5-gm31 is the best interface so i went ahead and ordered that. i already have my 150, just waiting on the double din harness and interface. this is what ive ordered so far.

1-pioneer avic z15bh off amazon

2-double din harness for gm off ebay

3-PAC RP5-GM31 off amazon

i already have an existing back up camera how can i get the navigation unit to display the rear view camera?

i heard of people being able to use the camera while in motion? has anyone else read anything about that?

sorry for the questions im a noob and dont know much about audio/visual/gps. i also have the galaxy s3 and would like to use thru the 150. thanks in advance

javier

Metra makes a part to allow simple plug for use of factory backup camera Model:   BACKUPCAM-2

http://www.metraonline.com/part/BACKUPCAM-2

The camera should work while in motion if you turn it on in the Pioneer settings,  not sure though if its powered using the vehicle reverse wire..if so then it wont.

For the Galaxy S3, you can use app radio mode if you get a "MHL HDMI" adapter and plug it into the back of the Pioneer

Or use pioneers   CD-AH200C