AVIC411.com

x920bt Start Up Program Issue

***EDIT: PROBLEM FIXED, READ IN QUOTE FOR FIX, ORIGINAL POSTS KEPT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE***

So in case anyone has future issues, Im going to post what fixed mine here.

NUMBER ONE THING, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GOOD ***AUTHENTIC*** SD CARD

I know there are lots of replicas, I didn't even know the one I had was one until I used the one in my Samsung phone. The update loaded up and started, currently at the second boot screen as we speak. So please make sure your using a GOOD, AUTHENTIC SD CARD for the update.

My x920bt was a virgin and luckily I somehow backed up PRG0 and PRG1. I just restored those folders and the small PRG file in the USER folder and was able to then boot the update.

What I learned:

***PLEASE BACK UP YOUR USER FOLDER** You can accomplish this with the super testmode.key on a USB. Choose File Maintenance then copy the entire USER folder to your USB.

If you for some reason crash your system/get constant errors/etc. restore the USER folder and make sure your SD card is good and formatted.

To make things short, I was updating my bone stock x920bt to the CNSD-310FM using the "supereasymethod". When it got to 6% it said "Incorrect Card Info, Insert Correct Card". I kept retrying only to get the same error each time, so I downloaded the map pack once more and unzipped it on a Windows using a recommended program.

My x920 was stuck in boot mode so I loaded up test mode and deleted a file recommended by Pionara to kick it out of update mode, which it did.

Now my system loads though seems to be missing files/is lagging and a lot of thigns arent working. So I replaced all ver.info and card.info files on the freshly unpackaged map pack and I cant get it to load the update program.

I also went as far as manually replacing the renwallfib.dll with a edited version available for download here and still cant get it to boot.

I took a picture of my system info, can anyone help me out?

IMG_3214_zpse16a437d.jpeg

I restored my USER file from when the update initially crashed, thats the earliest back up I have, and now the system works with very minimal functions. I believe that some files are missing as the update deleted them before it crashed. One odd thing I am noticing is each time i transfer the 310 update to the SD card and replace the appropriate files and nothing happens, both update and firmware folders are empty. What could be causing this?

Since the ndata folder is empty I decided to manually via super testmode.key transfer all files which is taking about an hour. After that Im going to try and install CNSD-210FM with the crack 2.03 update method to see if that works.