AVIC411.com

Hey guys,

i am an installer, and a customer gave me a f700bt that he tried to update to 2.008 off the pioneer website, unit would boot but would give the ezrider error, and system loading, i have gotten the unit into test mode and have windows ce up ( updated the windows ce from the 2.006 update off pioneer site), does anyone have a 2.000 back up i could get, or is there a trick to using the files from a 2.006 update on pioneers website and load to the my flash disk.

any help is greatly appreciated

• 6 months later...

Hey guys,

i am an installer, and a customer gave me a f700bt that he tried to update to 2.008 off the pioneer website, unit would boot but would give the ezrider error, and system loading, i have gotten the unit into test mode and have windows ce up ( updated the windows ce from the 2.006 update off pioneer site), does anyone have a 2.000 back up i could get, or is there a trick to using the files from a 2.006 update on pioneers website and load to the my flash disk.

any help is greatly appreciated

Hello my frind, I face the same issue with my F7010bt , how we can get back to 2.00? ???  please help aabuelaish@gmail.com