AVIC411.com

New AppRadio2 - low bluetooth volume and system rest greyed out

New install of SPH-DA100 AppRadio 2 - firmware is at version 8.3 connected to an iPhone 5.

• Bluetooth audio when I dial a phone call sounds like a distant whisper even with the volume cranked up all the way to 40.  At first I assumed that it wasn't working it all, but the volume is just so low that it can barely be heard.

• Also the System Reset feature "OK" button is greyed out.  All I can do is press "Cancel".

Anyone seen/solved either of these issues??

Has anyone every been able to do a Blutooth Software Update?  I thought maybe this would fix it, but I can't find any version anywhere to download.  Radio reports that I am currently running HW04.SW01.12.50 of the Bluetooth software.

Oh, OK, right - the "pop up" box on screen with the number that I am calling displayed.  The little microphone icon.  I have tried all three settings on that and it has no effect.  The manual says that is supposed to be the volume that the party I am calling is hearing me at I guess...