AVIC411.com

Please help with 93 Lexus GS300 install

Hello all

I am getting ready to install AVIC-Z1 in my car and need some help. I have 1993 Lexus GS 300. Can some one help me with the 2 wires that I cannot seem to get any information about? I have searched the forum but no info
I need to know where and what color wire in the car is for speed signal input.
Second question is regarding the reverse gear signal input wire. Can I hook this up in the car somewhere rather than going all the way back to the trunk and hooking it up there?
Third question is regarding the CD changer. Can I hook up the CD changer directly to the unit or do I have to have something else in between the unit and the changer. I have not bought the changer yet. Does anyone know which changer I should buy that will directly plug into the unit?

Any help with this will be greatly appreciated.
i got to gs 300 2002 i had to buy difrent changer and install insted of factory one check your changer if its pioneer some of the lexus using pioneer about the vss wire i conected mine and then had to disconected
had some problems i used the one from the harness behind unit
the reverse cam wire you will find on on driver side harness ( if it's the same as the 02)