AVIC411.com

Remove red destination line when navigating on F940BT

I have a F940BT and when I am in navigation mode there is always a thin red line from my vehicle location.  I believe this points to the end destination.  

However is it possible that this thin red line can be turned off or removed.  It appears both in 3D and 2D mode when in navigation mode.

I have attached a picture of it.

post-86688-0-12536100-1371561115_thumb.jpg

I have a F940BT and when I am in navigation mode there is always a thin red line from my vehicle location.  I believe this points to the end destination.  

However is it possible that this thin red line can be turned off or removed.  It appears both in 3D and 2D mode when in navigation mode.

I have attached a picture of it.

attachicon.gifthinredline.jpg

Just press the north arrow top left on the screen.Even if I can't see it on your pic.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The answer isn't going to change because you don't like it. Its been that way sense the first Z1.

Well, there must be some kind of answer because on my 8000, I didnt have that as the crow flies line until I just did the 1.08 update. In 1.01, it actually highlighted the streets showing your route, not this stupid thing. How do you turn it off and go back to normal highlighted streets?

Well, there must be some kind of answer because on my 8000, I didnt have that as the crow flies line until I just did the 1.08 update. In 1.01, it actually highlighted the streets showing your route, not this stupid thing. How do you turn it off and go back to normal highlighted streets?

I guess you shouldn't have updated then.  I haven't found a way to get rid of it.