AVIC411.com

How the hell do I get this to work! I have an AppRadio 3, I have a Samsung Note II, the Pioneer MirrorLink cable (CD-MU200), which is just an expensive plug for my phone to USB cable which I already had, could of saved some damn money there. I plug the phone in and nothing happens. The startup guide just says for mirror link I just need the one cable.

I have the settings set to "Other" on the appradio

It says to tap "MirrorLink". On what, the phone or the radio? I can't find a Mirrorlink app online anywhere.

Little Help please.

Couple things here. (crossposting my other post from XDA with some additions http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=43768066&postcount=906 )

1. I was confused over whether or not I needed an MHL adapter to do mirror link. You don't need one, all you need is the USB adapter you use every day to move data to/from your phone and charge it. 

2. I had attached this cable: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B3P1IGG/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (2 meter version) to the back of my appradio3. After going through every scenario software-wise possible, and almost giving up, assuming something was wrong with my appradio3 , I decided to start swapping cables....... this was the issue. In the end , it ended up my stock samsung s3 usb cable had enough length so I'm simply using it. I'm not sure why the Amazon cable isn't working for simple mirror link. The appradio app worked fine through the MHL cable (which in turn was connected to through this amazon cable) and it always charged fine as well. 

3. All seems well at this point................although I still would like to see ARLiberator work with appradio3 as it would be nice to utilize the appradio's gps and such.....   

4. Addtional thoughts here: Mirrolink video streaming is pretty bad. I'm not sure if it's a pure limitation of the protocol used (I've heard it's based on vnc) or the bandwidth available. I'm guessing the former. Which is why I really really hope ARliberator gets to working on the appradio 3. 

• 4 months later...