AVIC411.com

I haven't messed with my F90bt in over a year to mod but thought I'd like to upgrade my maps. I had done the big pioeer upgrade 2 years ago or whenever they offered it, then did a few mods on that. I wanted to do the hybrid 4.0 with new maps. I found igo 8 2012 q4 maps that I grabbed. I DLed the 3 files, extracted to an SD card. copied the myflash disk files to the SD. copied the map dem and poi? folders from the DLed new maps, copied them in to the SD card. Went to do the update, got an error that there was not enough space on the disk and it would only move what it could. I went ahead with the copy and was sad to see that my maps did not update. I tried it again by removing the 2009 maps off the unit and pasting in the 2012 maps. Now on reboot, I do not have any maps.It looks like I have destinations. I looked a place up then tried to route to it and got a no directions found or something message. I have an old copy of my flash disk and the new maps. What do I need to do to make this happen? Sorry if I missed a few steps, I'm rusty on this and may have missed a post or 3 trying to research this.

Thanks in advance,

Brian