AVIC411.com

Z150BH APP Mode No Go

Hi all. 1st post here. I just installed my new AVIC-Z150BH and everything works great except for the 1 thing I bought it for. The app mode can not be selected. It has an X through. I am connecting via HDMI using the Samsung Allshare Cast Wireless Hub Dongle to use with my Samsung Galaxy S4. A co-worker of mine just did the same install on his AVH-X8500HS and everything work flawlessly for him. Been searching everywhere and can't seem to find an answer. I did pull the radio out to check the HDMI connection and it was solid. Please has anybody had the issue or have a resolution. BTW I did install the firmware update and that did not help and my phone connects to the dongle fine. Thanks in  advance

Using my Z150BH with an AT&T Galaxy S4 on Alpha 7.3 ROM with Bioshock kernel through the Samsung MHL 2.0 adapter (should be purchased directly from Samsung as there are a lot of counterfeits floating around)  and using ARLiberator.  Outside of the home button on the deck not mapping to the phone home button, it is working really well.