AVIC411.com

F700BT - has a mind of it's own

I am a new member yesterday, still figuring out how to get around herein.  

Have a 700 installed in an Infinity G35X. Bought the car used, unit already installed. I've upgrade both firmware (3.02) and BT (3.3).  

Was working well for about a year but now has a few 'issues'. 

1) volume takes off on its own to maximum volume and satellite channels changing on their own as well.

2) Bluetooth not working nor is IPhone when connected to AV1 (even after i've assigned AV1 to Ipod), AV1 does not come 'active', still greyed out. 

3) I can barely pick up FM radio stations (no reception at all).

I will be pulling it out to verify how it was connected but would like to resolve issue #1 first. Likely a re-install of WinCE. I've seen some instructions on how to do this but I'm having trouble obtaining required files.  

Thank you,

Brian   

• 2 weeks later...

hey thanks Openminds but i'm struggling here. I get to the page wherein i'm asked to download the 1.7gb file but all I get is Ivid, or
GetPrivate  or other stuff? How do I get the actual 1.7 gb file and how do I run it. I have Utorrent installed as well as WinRAR 4 on my machine but I am just not figuring this out.......crap.............