AVIC411.com

Hey guys, firstly thanks for all the info I have gotten here so far!

I bought the F900 a few years back on Ebay and it's been in storage until this Tuesday. I remember powering it up in 2011 and saw it working then.

I installed it on Tuesday and everything ran as it should, although I didn't hook up the parking brake wire until further on in the day. I drove around and got a good 30 minutes use out of the FM radio. Later that day I got to the finer points of the install. Hooked up the parking brake wiring, VSS, RCA cluster connector and the GPS. I started up the vehicle and the splash screen came up, then came up again, and again... 

At this point I started reading on here and got into service mode. I downloaded the FX 3.1 bundle and clean formatted an 8GB SD card and gave it a go. I followed the procedure to a t and hit the reset when finished.

The next time I started the vehicle up the screen was blank. I tried I few dozen times all to no avail, at this point I started going through the reset / test mode / etc. and nada. All that happens now is the unit illuminates, then sometimes flashes the LEDs and shuts itself down. I've tried everything imaginable and I cannot enter the service mode. I get the speaker pop but that's as far as it will take me.

Can anyone offer any suggestions? Much appreciated! 

Thanks.