AVIC411.com

Handsfree Mic Not working x950bh

I have and x950bh in my 2013 Corvette GS which I just installed.  The mic was working a few days ago and now it's not...it's very, very faint to the person I am calling.  I can tap pretty hard on the mic and the person on the other end of the line says they barely hear the tap.  I have pulled the unit back out to ensure the mic cable was securely installed as well..any ideas or suggestions? 

My phone is a Nokia 920 which I have deleted the Pioneer Navi connection both on the phone and the unit.  I have also tried with my wife's iPhone 5 and I get the same results so it seems to be with the unit...

The only thing I have done to the unit was to upload a custom splash screen image.

If you make a call inside the car with either phone without using the X950BH (car turned off), is the volume low? If the calls with the phone are all okay, I'd try another microphone to see if the one that came with the X950BH is failing. I would also suggest going through the setup steps in the manual to make sure all the settings are okay. I use an iPhone with my X950BH and so far have had no issues at all?

• 2 weeks later...