AVIC411.com

New x950BH iPhone questions

Good evening, I'm sorta new to the Avic world, sorta I had a D-1 for the last 9 years, it was in 3 different cars and it ran without skipping a beat for all 9 years. I only got rid of it because it was a good selling point for a old car.

Anyway on to my question, We have an iphone 5 and 4s, I would love to have the ability to hook them all up to the unit (not all at the same time) to utilize all the features of the radio.

What is the easiest way to get these to work. With out having the wife fumble with a dozen adapter to conect it.

Thanks in advance,

PB

2010 Tahoe

Sorry to beat a dead horse-----

Theoretically I should be able to run a HDMI, and a USB to my center console and i could use the different adapters there right that all the pioneer kit does.

does the control for the appradio work over the USB or the HDMI?  I might just order it all and experiment......

For 4/4S control works over USB. For 5/5S it works over BT. In order to do what you want, you have to unplug each phone, turn the units source off, turn BT off on the phone, the switch the settings on the unit for each device. This will need to be done every time you want to switch phones. You can't just get into your car and use a different phone. If that's not a PITA for you then be my guest.