AVIC411.com

Scored a killer deal on Z150BT

I currently have a Z2 (upgraded to Z3) installed with the Bluetooth module, XM Radio with traffic, iPod integration and the HD Radio module.

I started looking in to the Z150 because I wanted to be able to stream podcasts from my Galaxy Note 2 (android) through the HU.

I found a killer deal on CL for a used unit and scooped it up. It's only missing the HDMI cable retainer clip -anyone know if this can be replaced? and the mic (I'll just use my Z2 mic)

So I've been reading a lot of different threads and so far, I've come up with the following list of items I need to get to have the same functionality as my Z2:

Pioneer Android Connectivity Kit #CD-AH200

Samsung MHL adapter #EPL-FU10BE

SiriusXM Tuner #SXV200V1

Pioneer EQ Mic #CD-MC20

iPod Connection (I have an old 80GB video iPod I use for my music library) #CD-IU201N

PAC Wireless interface (already have SW-IPS) #WRI-P

Pioneer Remote #CD-R510

Is there anything else I need or am missing?

I'm guessing that since I'll be able to hook up my Android phone directly to the HU, I won't be doing any media streaming over BT, right?

Also, I know I should read more, but from what i've seen, there are a couple different ways of doing the bypass on this unit... Which one is the "Correct" one?