AVIC411.com

Hello,

I have  been a dorment AVIC411 member for years now and all of a sudden I started to tinker with my X910BT to move my iPod / iPhone connector around to accommodate a new phone mount and in doing so I have rekindled interest in my AVIC-X910BT all over again.  I have had the unit for 5 years now and haven't really done anything special except upgrade the firmware to 3.0201.

I have a few questions and would be grateful for any assistance with them:

1) Is anyone experiencing re-booting of the head unit when (from the console) choosing the "VIDEO" option with the iPod / iPhone?  DVD no issues.

2) Any expectations of new release or help with the most current map data?

3) HACKS / MODS - What are available and what is recommended to enhance the functionality; How to install them would be awesome!

Most of my experience with this unit is pretty darn solid: Bluetooth, iPhone charging and listening, GPS, etc. but I would like to see what else I can get out of the system before it really becomes a necessity to upgrade vehicles or head units.

Thanks,

Jason

AVIC-X910BT

XM / Steering Wheel Cntl / iPod connection

2006 - Honda Ridge line

3) HACKS / MODS - What are available and what is recommended to enhance the functionality; How to install them would be awesome!

Stay away from CondiHack v2.21.  Only use v1.14.  Nothing to "install", just copy the files on the SD card and boot the module with it.