AVIC411.com

New to AppRadio, need troubleshooting help.

I just received a new in box AppRadio Da-01 and its seems to be very glitchy.  I am running an iPhone 4 with iOs7 installed.  After doing a bit of research, I learned to install the newest firmware from Pioneer which is fixing a problem with connecting the phone, but it is still exhibiting some strange behavior.  During the boot sequence, the splash screens run, but the Pioneer logos are scrambled, then when I get my phone connected, it works ok, but the album art and the text have a greenish tint to them.  The side buttons for selecting menu and track selection still look perfectly fine, just the parts that are loading off the phone seem to have the error.  The other issue I have is that when a text message comes in, or a phone call, the unit seems to go crazy, continues playing music, but the screen just flashes from black, to a scrambled screen and back to black repeatedly until the home button is pressed.  Everything else seems to work great, but I haven't installed it, just running it on my workbench.  Has anyone experienced anything like this before?  I've done a lot of google searching to no avail, and any help would be much appreciated.

Unless your phone is jailbroken you can't install other people's old version of apps unless said user authorizes your phone to use his app.

Edit, also if you have anything above a 4s the app doesn't work right anyways. It's a real shame, I loved the rdio app but yes they dropped support a while ago.