AVIC411.com

Avic-f950bt questions

Hi all,

I got myself a pioneer avic-f950bt and have some questions about this model, cannot find the answer in the manual.

1. How can i change the background image? I do not mean the startup logo, this i found allready.

2. is there a way to disable the warning which is displayed eachtime i start the navigation function, this can be very anoying if you turn of the unit during navigation and switch is back on again. It then continues navigation but you have to press OK first to see anything....  Looking for a way to disable the message completely.

3. what does the optie "safe mode" do, it can be turned on/off but i see no change in the unit in anyway....

Hope someone can help.

Thx!

• 6 months later...

1. To change the start logo make a Pictures folder on the root of your Micro Sd and put any jpg image. Try to resize your pictures to 800x480 but keep the aspect ratio. Insert the card in the unit go to settings and go to the upper right option. In there tap choose from sd. Wait till the pictures are loading then scrool to chose. If you have many options you can even preview before applying. 

2. I don't  know.