AVIC411.com

Hi folks

I'm at my wits end in trying to find out how to repair my output cable:

I have an SPH-DA02 paired with an iPhone 4s and my 30-pin/USB cable got severed due to the cables being pinched during the install. The problem didn't show up until after a few months had passed and the cable eventually got cut.

Now I can't trace which cable go with which cables because there are multiple instances of the same color wire. I see this as an opportunity to take out the excess cable that was previously bundled up under the dash and I was hoping someone can tell me which wires from the back of the radio need to match with which wires on the 30-pin iPhone 4s plug?

I do not want to spend $150 on a new cable from Pioneer (call me a cheapskate if you want) and so I was hoping someone can 1) either point me in the right direction to locating a wiring diagram or 2) somebody with a cable that is whole can please do the tracing for me and send me the info?

Any assistance whatsoever would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance for your time and guidance.

Kind regards

Jeoka

SPH-DA02 Request.pdf