AVIC411.com

Just ordered my D3 from Crutchfield.....

Ask for jeremy at X4084 and he will give you a $40.00 off coupon. According to him, nobody knows about the coupon and they will upgrade you to two day shipping for just three bucks!

I just found out that the D3 only has one DVD/CD slot. :(

Does Pioneer make a CD changer that will play MP3s?

Also I noticed a jack on the front of the radio, can I just plug my Ipod into there and play music/vids?

I've actually got a chub thinking about this unit & my navtraffic.

Oh, don't know if this is against the rules. If it is, please delete or warn me in PM. I'd hate to loose my account. But um.... is it against the rules to offer to burn copies of the new map DVDs (free of course) to see if the new maps will work on other radios. JUST AS A TEST MIND YOU! If they work, then you have to guy buy them as I expect them back.

Since I am out close to a grand for the D3, I think I'll pass on that single din CD/MP3.

Just a thought, very immoral, but that's the type of guy I am. I've noticed that Crutchfield offers a 30 day money back guarantee on anything they sell. I've also noticed that Dell and every other company that does this will give you a partial refund to keep you happy with their merchandise.

Example? I just spend 3K on a laptop from Dell. I called them 10 days after it arrived and said I didn't like it and I am going with a Gateway because it was better for the money I spend. They offered me $50 bucks back and I then asked for two hundred. Ten minutes later they refunded 175 back to my card to "help keep me a satisfied customer".

If I have any complaints on the d3, I'll let you know what they do for me.