AVIC411.com

Buying appradio 3 (sph-da210) from US

Hello!

Looking to buy appradio 3 form US, but have few questions about that. First of all I live in Estonia and here they sell only the sph-da110, but I would like to have cd/dvd also in my car :)

I know that US models have different radio frequency than in Europe we have. Somewhere in forum I found out that if applying the Europe firmware version  then it would fix the radio frequency problem, can enyone confirm this?
Next problem is that in http://www.pioneer.eu/uk they only have sph-da110 firmware update, does this work with sph-da 210 also?

And lastly will I'd be able to use appradio extensions with appradio3 and still keep the europe radio frequency?

Sorry for my bad English! :)

With best,

Antero.

Why would da110 firmware work on a 210? That question doesn't even make sense considering that it's different hardware.

European da110 firmware will work on a us da110, not the 210.

Can't tell you if it will brick it or not but you can expect the dvd to be gone, and me personally, I sure as hell wouldn't try it.

If you need a dvd player buy one of the AVH models, they have the appradio mode too.

AppRadio Extensions has nothing to do with your radio freq.

Why would da110 firmware work on a 210? That question doesn't even make sense considering that it's different hardware.

European da110 firmware will work on a us da110, not the 210.

Can't tell you if it will brick it or not but you can expect the dvd to be gone, and me personally, I sure as hell wouldn't try it.

If you need a dvd player buy one of the AVH models, they have the appradio mode too.

AppRadio Extensions has nothing to do with your radio freq.

Oh silly me, didn't even thought of lookin other models that support appradio mode, thanks for that :D

Next thing I found out was that US models have DVD region 1, but in Europe we have region 2.

But thanks for your replay, I will start hunting probably the avh-x7500bt model, its cheaper also :D