AVIC411.com

need a lil bit more info on the Voice Commands

Would you rather have voice command and a larger screen or faster ipod  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have voice command and a larger screen or faster ipod

• voice command and larger screen
    • faster ipod and newer software

im actually an employee of circuit city and o know a lot about navigation but the 1 thing im thrown by is if to purchase the d3 or the z1. 1 big differencce to me is the voice command, how accuarte is it, is it goof feature and hoenstly how often do you guys use your voice, it owuld primarily be for navigation and bluetooth. is it possible to use the commands for the ipod, ive heard yes but i dont this is correct. Also i know a lot about the text to speech with a lot of gps is the z1/z2 only indash out there with the text to speech?

Also i know a lot about the text to speech with a lot of gps is the z1/z2 only indash out there with the text to speech?

you dont say.

but for your poll/question which is completely different then each other but whatever. Not sure if you are looking for an answer to units with text to speech which i guess you could consider ANY unit that talks to you such. but Im guessing you just typed the question wrong and mean speech to text... if so, then your question is about which units are voice command able. and the answer to that is... lots. Now if you are asking about voice features over ipod speed thats a completely different question. So it might be best for you to uh... clarify your 'knowledge' cuz o's and goof's from your post show at the very least your haste to post the thread and a hint of no real understanding of text to speech because afterall if you arent speaking properly, or spelling things properly your really not going to get things working properly.

Well thats my daily rant i guess, just read the post and got worked up trying to figure out what the thread was, I still dont know.