AVIC411.com

F700BT Reboot Loop Error, Tried Everything Need Help Please!!

Hello, my sister recently bought a car with the F700BT stereo in it, and she was a retard n didnt even check to see if it worked, was stuck in boot menu. Since then i've read about every troubleshooting topic on this website and have tried to update firmware multiple different times but never fixes the problem.. i had done one of the firmware updates 2.006 i believe off the pioneer website and when i would turn it on it would just go to black screen but not continuously reboot, if i hit the menu button the screen would load and have the main menu screen but nothing would work when i click on them will just make the sound n register on the screen that its clicking the button just wont do anything.. then i tried firmware 2.008 n when thats installed it just reboots and main menu screen wont pop up at all when i hit button.. Also tried 3.0 firmware or 3.1FX whichever one it is n nothing..  right now i just have it so that it boots in test mode with the SD card cause i found that if u put in a cd it plays, so my sister can at least listen to music while driving the only shitty thing is that u cant change songs, n when you shut car off it restarts the CD.. I am wondering if possibly the previously owners fucked up system files for something, installing the firmware does that restore the all system files or does that just update the main apps n stuff? If firmware doesnt is there anybody out there that has a complete factory restore file?, I've looked everywhere n cant find one if there is one.. PLEASE if anybody knows something else i can try besides redoing the firmware let me know kinda wondering if its just a malfunctioned unit.. Thanks for any suggestions people have... Peace

• 4 weeks later...

I have the Same issue. I get a splash screen and then it all goes black. If'n I put in a CD it will play for about 2 minutes and then re-boots, at which point I lose all audio and must start over. My unit worked beautifully, but, when my mechanic did a warranty repair on my p/s pump, he did something to my alternator where it was only putting out 12 volts. I made him fix this and now I have a boot loop issue. Can you send me the file , I've been looking for the files tail24 pinned but I think I'm a computer idiot this week. I looked on pirate bay under "torrent full of avic F files" but I'm having no luck finding the files he describes in his instructions. My email is shane.rjames@gmail.com Thanks!

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have had a black screen for several days now. Actually it did not even enter testmode. After a lot of attempts, I found a solution to reinstall WinCE. I rebooted holding the reset button for 30 seconds with eject, menu, map to enter uboot screen.

1. Format MBR. Reboot like described above.
2. Update WinCE with Format.

3. Reboot to testmode.

4. Restored My Flash Disk.

After this, the system is acting mor normally, but I still do not get a picture on the screen. At least there is light in the screen, before I did so it was completely dead.

This leads me to believe that this is about a problem in  WinCE after an attempt to reset the system.

Where are all the settings for WinCE stored? There must be a way to fix this.