AVIC411.com

Best site or Place: Purchase Z2

After reading the board for a while the Z2 will be out soon, but where was the best place to purchase the Z1? Any ideas about where to purchase on line Z2. I am thinking when the Z2 does come out the same site would also offer a good deal like the Z1?

Seems like Crutchfields was where most purchases were made from?

Could you be more specific about what you mean by best place? If you want a reputable store/authorized dealer (means they charge you full price) that gives you a 1 year warranty, then cruthfield is the place to go. I personally just bought 2 of the Z1s at the semi-cheapest store on froogle.com (got both of them for a little more than 3k) Watch out for doing that nowadays though, as many people are scammers.

I am looking for a site which offers good pricing but also stands behind the product. In case of returns or the equipment simply dont work, a site that has a good reputation for price and service.

Sure i am looking for a cheap price but if the site has issues with returns or not on the up and up then I'd rather pay the higher rate.

Seems that Crutchfields would be the better site unless someone knows other wise.

well crutchfield was charging 2250 for the Z1. I bought it from parks ave. electronics for 3015 for both units. Neither of which have failed. I figured the almost 1485 dollars in savings was worth having to pay pioneer to fix anything if something went wrong, which usually only costs about 200 to get fixed.

The 1 year warranty also does not cover shipping of the unit to their factor. You have to pay out of your own pocket if you want them to see whats wrong with it.