AVIC411.com

F920BT Brick? No boot! No reading testmode from SD

Hi all,
I have a problem with the radio F920BT, during the update 5.00 in TESTMODE created a problem, because I deleted the folder PRG0 and do not know what to do. Radio launched again after turning the ignition switch and displays only the Welcome board and is so for a minute or maybe two (which is better in this mode works reversing camera but nothing else) and suddenly the radio resets after 2 minutes and chapel, dark screen and just shine buttons. Radio does not respond to the card insertion TESTMODE just like radio did not see nothing on the SD card. The tragedy needs help. Maybe someone fought with something like that? Please help ....

Does anyone know a service in Poland that would fix it?

Well, just how to copy files to PRG0? Maybe the CD is there a way? Or if I disconnect the battery for a long time and then react to the radio and call boot from SD?

I found somewhere a description of how to enter the test mode, but it does not work now:

To enter Service Mode: Let the device finish starting. Press and hold "Home" then press right,left,right,left,right,left then release "Home"

• 3 weeks later...

@marx74

If there is a FLG file directly within the USER folder the PRG1 file should start up the device.

Otherwise do copy the PRG1 folder rename it and past it within the USER folder.

The device should start up.

Greetings John5

@marx74

If there is a FLG file directly within the USER folder the PRG1 file should start up the device.

Otherwise do copy the PRG1 folder rename it and past it within the USER folder.

The device should start up.

Greetings John5

OK, But how to get to memory and create a folder PRG1? If you can somehow get to the radio from the USB or some way through the microSD card as there is no PRG directory?