AVIC411.com

PRG0 and PRG1 how they work together?

@ Pionara or Condi:

Questions for my AVIC F930BT:

The file USER/PRG0/Apl is cleaned from Hackmode files and the Av.EXE file is made originally again. The device starts up normally, but:

1. What is the function of USER/PRG1?  Is it used for starting up the device? I do not have the USER/PRG.FLG file in the software.
  2. After deleting the files, which were added by Condi hack, in USER/PRG1/Apl....., the device did not start up,
    Why is that? Are these deleted files in PGR1 neccessary to function normally? After returning them the device did start up.
  3. Condi's Hack does not copy automatically the complete USER file to the SD card. Is that correct?
  4. Before installing update EU 2013 for my AVIC F930BT, is it wise to backup NAND2 with all ndata files in it? (for the TTS files e.g.).
  5. When the update does not start up automatically what could be wrong then? Maybe because of the not deleted hackfiles present in PRG1?

Can anyone, with these specific knowledge, provide these information, for a better understanding in advance of executing the EU UPDATE 2013.

Untill now I did not execute the EU update 2013.

Thank you for your answers in other forum threads, it helped me a lot with a proper working device.  :-P

Greatings John5