AVIC411.com

How do you know if youre VSS is hooked up correctly?

aznsmartass24

i forget which tab it is, but its located somewhere in teh addition information tab. Same place where you get the reception/ parking break engaged info. it says something like speed pulse.

It DOES say speed pulse, but the number stays at 0. Is this number supposed to be zero? is it supposed to change when I drive?

This could be a better question:

Is there anywhere that will tell me if my VSS is NOT hooked up?

okay, So when I drive it DOES stay at zero, which would mean my VSS is NOT right, Correct?

Should I just check the connection and make sure it's spliced right? or could it be something else?

thanks for your help azn

aznsmartass24

i forget which tab it is, but its located somewhere in teh addition information tab. Same place where you get the reception/ parking break engaged info. it says something like speed pulse.

It DOES say speed pulse, but the number stays at 0. Is this number supposed to be zero? is it supposed to change when I drive?

This could be a better question:

Is there anywhere that will tell me if my VSS is NOT hooked up?

if it says 0 its not hooked up right.. double check your connections and make sure u have the right wire for VSS

thanks for the tips guys... So I gues this leads me to this stupid question:

Anyone know where the VSS is for an 06 limited WRX???

hahahahaI 'm kicking myself because i see this question all the time and it annoys me

is there anyway of finding out what my VSS is?

Tillithz has helped me more than anyone ever could. He has gone far beyond his call of duty to make sure I did things right on my install, and proved to be a solid character as well. Great guy to work with, I wish I could return the favor...

I'll try asking cnrtylvr, and thanks for your help aznsmartass and others