AVIC411.com

Appradio 3 (210) no phone call audio over bluetooth...?

Just installed my appradio 3. Everything paired fine to my HTC one, and bluetooth streaming works fine with spotify, and pandora. When I try to make a call, no sound comes over the speakers at all. The person on the other end says they can hear me, but the sound does not come over the speakers at all.

My car has all aftermarket speakers, and there's no factory amp in play. I have one sub amp, and the front speakers are the only speakers set up so far.

Any ideas on where to start troubleshooting this? I really am stumped.

make sure you do not have the private option unchecked on the stereo. I do not have a HTC but sometimes the stereo stays in private mode and I have to press the button to get the sound to go thru the stereo.   This button exists on the call menu screen on the Appradio. Other then that I have no idea if music plays your phone should work.

thanks! I'll try that tomorrow. Also, I didn't install it. After some searching very little has turned up, but I did come across a short thread where someone said that the phone volume is directed to the front speakers? If the front speakers are incorrectly wired from the head unit, say wired to the rear output, could that cause this issue?

ok, still not working. No sound during phone calls. I dont think my parking brake is wired correctly, would that prevent the phone call volume to not be heard? It's weird, I can listen to bluetooth audio (spotify, pandora, etc), but no sound during phone calls. The person on the other end can hear me...

Any ideas?

OK, so I had the bypass installed. Still can not hear anything when placing a call. Also, connecting an iPod classic, and an iPod nano using a 30 pin cable, the iPod button stays gray, and the iPod doesn't charge, or detect it's connected....

This is getting very annoying. Anyone else experience this, or something similar?