AVIC411.com

Hi there, i have had my F950 for a while not (around 6 months) and there is one problem that is bugging the crap out of me. The MicroSD seems to stop working then start working again. I can eject the card and reinsert it and it will recognise the card but not list any music on it (something about certain tracks will be unplayable, this isnt the exact message but similar) then a couple of days later, it all comes good again.

I have tried formatting the card and copying music back on (tried copying all files back on, tried copying 1 or 2 files), makes no difference. I have tried ejecting and reinserting the card multiple times, makes no difference. It doesnt stop working when in the middle or playing, it might be when i turn the car on or when changing source (say i was listening to the radio and then switch to SD). Whether i leave the card in or trying ejecting it, it seems to stop working for a few days then comes good.

Anyone experienced this? Got a fix?

Thanks,

Chris