AVIC411.com

Hey guys, So I pretty much know this is going to be a long shot but figured I would see if anyone out there has any ideas that could help. We have a Lamborghini gallardo in the shop currently, The owner has had us install a old nav unit of his that he wanted, Avic120bt. I have done all the updates to the deck and such already so its all current. 

Now the thing is he wants two cameras on it. The traditional backup camera and he wants a forward facing camera for when he is racing or some crap. He wants it set up so he doesn't have to go to the "av1" selection on the deck, but instead just hit a toggle switch neck to the deck that tricks the stereo into thinking the vehicle is in reverse. So my idea is adding a switch that both sends the 12volt check to the deck turning the backup camera system on and then the 12 volt line to camera also. (also adding a resistor so it cant trigger the tail lights) and Y splitting the cameras behind the deck. 

My question is.. Is there a easier or better way to achieve this? 

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...