AVIC411.com

[F940BT] Small issues with the device

Hi everyone.

I own this device for a long time now, and really don't want to switch to another.

I updated to the last maps, thanks to Condi's mod.

Now. You know, when you use the "Fuel consumption" function, the "distance" setting used to be written down automatically. Now it doesn't. While it's definitely not extremely annoying, it was still a nice feature that I used more than often. If anyone knows how to turn that back on, I would be glad to know. The manual just says "The distance is entered automatically only when the distance traveled since the previous fueling is recorded"... Doesn't help me.

Also I have the journal option on, and I get the "memory usage over 90%" error message everytime, even when the SD card is almost empty. It just appears everytime, and that is annoying. Is that a common issue ? Is there an easy fix ? I'm not sure I really need the journal (I enabled it because I thought that was the way to enable the automatic distance feature described just above), but it could come in handy sometimes.

And for the last part... My vehicle (Saab 9-5, 2002) has a "night panel" option, which blacks out everything apart from the speedometer. Is there a way to use an input pin to enable screen BLANKING (not dimming, making it pitch black) ? I wouldn't be afraid to open the device up and solder something if it was clearly explained somewhere, if at all possible.

Oh, and if someone has a way to store the automatic EQ, I'd love to know how to :P

Thank you very much !