AVIC411.com

F900bt Original Firmware?

Hi everyone i am in need of the original firmware which came with my F900bt due to the reboot problem, the device was working fine but it was a little slow to boot up and use in general so i decided to update it using the pioneer site.

I updated it to the next available update not the newest, and now it is stuck in a boot loop, it starts up with the splash screen the you hear a beep and the main menu loads up with a message " Startup in process at bottom" then restarts over again. I have tried the testmode fix of going in and deleting the Gpspara0 - 3. bins files to no avail.

So my last attempt at maybe trying to salvage this is, is there a way to get the original firmware to roll it back to the 1.900000 version, and even if i could get hold of it would the device allow me to roll back.

Im at my wits end with the unit, and am at a loss of what to do with it next at the moment it is completely useless to me as none of the features are useable.

Any help would be "Greatly Appreciated!!"

Thanks for your time.

StrangeyD

• 4 months later...