AVIC411.com

Navi problems on 6000 (not working) thread got deleted

So apparently my last (first) thread got deleted??? Anyway. I helped a buddy install the 6000 in his 01 Grand Am. The navi screen isn't working. He accepts the terms (EULA I believe?) and it goes to a loading icon. After that, it goes to a black screen and then back to the radio. Can't figure out what's going on at all. Have it bypassed as well by grounding the parking brake wire to the harness. Any help is appreciative!

So apparently my last (first) thread got deleted??? Anyway. I helped a buddy install the 6000 in his 01 Grand Am. The navi screen isn't working. He accepts the terms (EULA I believe?) and it goes to a loading icon. After that, it goes to a black screen and then back to the radio. Can't figure out what's going on at all. Have it bypassed as well by grounding the parking brake wire to the harness. Any help is appreciative!

Either small reset hole / button on front or in system settings there should be a reset all settings. However i haven't used the 4000nex im running the 8000 but it should be similar. Let us know if you get it going.

Tried that already. Didn't work. He has the 6000. Apparently it was shutting off on him and not turning back on. So he's getting a new unit. Buggy from the get-go apparently. Thanks for the help guys.