AVIC411.com

Replacement touch panel question. x920bt

Hello all, new to the site. It's awesome that there is a forum dedicated to a specific product line! :)

My question is thus: 

I have just bought an x920bt from a local computer shop, it was sitting on their "clearance" shelf. For $30....

The guy that checked it out, had plugged it up to a power supply, saw it light up, but saw the screen was cracked, and thus, not working. I took one look at it and and told him I'll take it.

The unit works just fine, but the digitizer (touch panel) is what is cracked. 

SO. I have two options. Buy the correct part straight form Pioneer ($61.50 with current shipping rates) OR buy one from Ebay for $64... And risk it being broken or whatnot.

My MAIN reason for making this topic, is, that I am under the impression (after a cursory search) that there is no real hardware change from the 920 to the 930? There is a touch panel listed for the 930, for $50, and it looks just like the 920's.

I have about 15 years of electronics experience, and the pins in the touch panel flex cable look identical... Just want to be sure.

Just wanted to know for sure if i save money and get the panel for the 930, will it work in my 920?

Thanks in advance guys! Lots of great info here!