AVIC411.com

Jailbroken iPhone 6 Plus with new CarPlay icons

Jailbroke my iPhone 6 Plus and changed the theme on it yesterday. When I plugged in my iPhone to my NEX 5000, the icons on carplay changed to the new customized icons from my iPhone. I then unplugged my iPhone and plugged it back in, then all my icons from my iPhone appeared on carplay screen. I was only able to take a pic when the new icons appeared. I tried taking a pic of all the iPhone icons that appeared on my NEX, but I accidentally disconnected the lightning cable from my iPhone. Didn't get the chance to see if all the icons that appeared on my NEX worked. Has anyone experience this?

post-118356-0-31230000-1415836910_thumb.jpg

The icons used for CarPlay are just whatever icons would have been used on the home screen for that app (Phone/Messages actually launch/interact with the apps on your phone for example). Apple's not doing anything weird here, so when you change an app's icon, you change what icon CarPlay grabs to represent that app. 

The except is Now Playing and the OEM's button. The OEM button comes from the head unit as far as I know, and the Now Playing is a fixed icon (but can probably be replaced if you can find it).