AVIC411.com

HONDA CIVIC 2004/AVIC TROUBLES!!!!!!!!!

I unhooked the center unit from my 2004 Honda Civic last night to make way for my AVIC-D3. You know the piece that contains the radio, a/c controls, hazard lights control, defroster button etc..... I am driving to work this morning and I am like Holy S*it I don't have any blinkers....I was wondering if this was caused from me unhooking this center piece???????????

I unhooked the center unit from my 2004 Honda Civic last night to make way for my AVIC-D3. You know the piece that contains the radio, a/c controls, hazard lights control, defroster button etc..... I am driving to work this morning and I am like Holy S*it I don't have any blinkers....I was wondering if this was caused from me unhooking this center piece???????????

Don't know about the Civic, but I do know that on my MR2 if you unhook the hazard light switch, then you lose the turn signals. So its very possible that your car is wired the same way.