AVIC411.com

newbie and need help,unit sent to Pioneer CA

My 2 units (AVIC-N1 and AVIC-N2,got all this units from Ebay) is still at Pioneer for flex cable replacement and the CSR told me that another problem my unit(AVIC-N1) has aside from flex cable and she says the MAIN BOARD, and they would charge me $200 for that repair, would like to ask if there's somebody knows where to take my AVIC-N1 for that problem to be fix and AVIC-N2 also, problem of the AVIC-N2 is flex cable and hinge problem and they may be gonna charged me $200 also for the repair of the hinge.Would like also to seek advice from you great guys out there what will be my better move if not best to do, will let them repair the AVIC N-1(main board problem) only or the AVIC-N2(hinge problem) only or both to be repaired by Pioneer. Now I realized I don't get better deals buying items that are not complete and not sure if its working,cost me a lot more. When I got my AVIC N-1 on the EBay, the guy told me that the unit works before the face plate was stolen.

FYI, ask the CSR if they gonna still fix the flex cable even if I will not let them do the AVIC N-1(main board) and the AVIC N-2(hinge) and she said yes

Thanks