AVIC411.com

N1 using N2 software

I have an N1 and im using the N2 software...is there a Mod to enable me to watch while moving using the N2 software or is the only way i can do it to switch back to the 40's? If i do switch back to the 40's is there a big difference between the maps? And while im at it....can anyone tell me the major differences between the N1, N2 and N3 softwares.....besides the fact they are upgraded maps

I have an N1 and im using the N2 software...is there a Mod to enable me to watch while moving using the N2 software or is the only way i can do it to switch back to the 40's? If i do switch back to the 40's is there a big difference between the maps? And while im at it....can anyone tell me the major differences between the N1, N2 and N3 softwares.....besides the fact they are upgraded maps

I'm had used the n2 software on my n1 aswell and i started getting mad problems with the screen not coming out and stuff, i sent it away under warranty and they said that using the n2 software messes up the computer somehow in the n1...i dont know how accurate that it is but i keep using them cause i got extended warranty