AVIC411.com

anybodys 'menu' button not work on ipod interface w/ CD-I200

I dont think hitting my menu button works on the ipod display on the screen, it doesnt do anything, it did one time but after that it doesnt, the one time it did work it went back to the list of songs and then back to the albums ect. is anyone else having this problem? everything else is working perfectly with the ipod.

Yep samething here,

I'm using a 5th gen unit. I went to pod video mode and back to music and no menu function. I then was able to get it back after going to artist/album ect., but yeah COME PIONEER!!! :roll:

Oh well otherwise it working great so far. Better than the other aftermarket/factory's ipod solutions I've tried. :D

To make this easier on everybody, lets post a contact number and the right person/people to talk to! In fact, lets make a new post. Let's utilize this whole internet forum thing and get the info out for new to call the right people and get this fixed without waiting till 2008!!

My critique:

1. Menu button stops operating. Maybe it's because you go to the map or go to a different list. Then you go back to the song and try the menu button and it's screwed up.

2. Scroll button could be easier. The bar that scrolls down could be utilized by touching it with your finger. Or some kind of easier method to jump to a portion of the list.

3. When scrolling down the list, a letter could be shown representing the portion of the list you're on.

4. The shuffle function isn't that great. It only goes to a random song after the song finishes playing. if you press the "next" button, it only goes to the immediate next song on the list (not random). (This same problem is with mp3 CDs/DVDs).

Any other critiques? Let's compile this stuff and post a phone number so we can get the complaints heard!!!!